How to apply
Before you apply, please ensure you are eligible to work in the UK.
What to expect when you apply for a job with AQA, and a summary of the process.
We have to comply with UK recruitment legislation, and so have to see proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. It's really helpful if you can upload copies of acceptable documentation with your application.
For temporary posts: your period of eligibility must cover the published duration of the contract.
For permanent posts: you must have a period of eligibility that covers:
- scale one to four posts: 12 months from application ie closing date
- scale five and above posts: 18 months from application ie closing date
Read on to help you complete your application:
- We hope you will find this online application form straightforward. To apply online, you first need to create a secure account (name, e-mail address and password). When you submit an application, you'll be able to view, print or save your application and you'll get an e-mail confirmation of receipt. Applications should be submitted by 5pm on the closing date – unless otherwise stated. Sorry, but no exceptions can be made.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory and you'll find that your application cannot progress without these being completed.
- Where applicable, a role and person profile for the post will show the duties and responsibilities for that post together with the skills and experience we're looking for in the successful applicant. It is a good idea to print or save a copy of the role and person profile in case you need to refer to it again if invited for interview.
- Supporting statement – this area is for you to detail your skills and experience which are relevant to the role you are applying for. Where there is a role and person profile for the job we recommend you explain fully how your skills and experience meet the criteria detailed in that role and person profile. In particular, you should bear in mind those indicated with an 'A' when completing the form. Remember: if you don't tell us something - we won't know!