Join our core team
We offer a wide variety of opportunities for education specialists and professionals in marketing, finance, operations, human resources, information technology and digital.
What to expect
Working with us will give you opportunities to grow. We offer excellent training, development and sponsorship for qualifications and professional subscriptions – helping you build and manage a successful career.
Our work is important and gets busy at times, so we take care to ensure our people have the right work-home balance. Our 35 hour week and flexible working arrangements are all designed to help you balance your career and life outside work.
Great working environment
We think AQA is a great place to work and we want to keep it that way. It’s important to us that all our people understand their roles and have the tools they need to do their job well - whether it’s their very first role or as a senior leader. So we’re always looking at ways to help people get the most out of their time with us. At the moment, we’re taking a look at our values so everyone can contribute to creating a culture that ensures our shared success.
We’re a sociable bunch with a strong commitment to wellbeing – across our offices, there are a number of initiatives throughout the year including yoga, fruity Fridays and mindfulness events. We also have themed days, competitions, barbeques and jigsaw puzzles to lighten the working day. Outside of work, we get involved in a range of activities from football leagues (fantasy and physical) to quiz nights.
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days plus all statutory bank holidays and additional holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements, including home working options
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes, childcare vouchers and other family friendly policies
- Contributory pension scheme
- Career break and secondment opportunities
- Annual well person screening and flu vaccination programme
- All day subsidised café and bistro (Manchester and Guildford)