Information to help you through the changes to qualifications (often called "reform").
Join the conversation on Twitter: @AQA
Depending on your subject, these changes will affect you from first teaching in 2015, 2016 or 2017. We have timelines that show you when your subject will switch to the new qualifications.
What the changes mean for you
If you're teaching the new GCSEs, AS or A-levels, these pages in particular will help you get ready for the changes. Here you’ll find further details on each change, including our handy animations.
- 9-1 grading (GCSE)
- Attainment 8 and Progress 8 (GCSE)
- Decoupling and co-teaching (AS and A-level)
- Re-sits (GCSE, AS and A-level)
Other general changes
- 16-19 funding
- Early entry rule
- Linear exams
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar (SPaG)
- Performance tables
- Wales and Northern Ireland
- Non-exam assessment – see your subject page for details
- Tiering – your subject pages will tell you whether your specification is tiered