Online progress tests
An effective and reliable tool for measuring progress in a linear world
We're leading the way in education technology - our online progress tests have been nominated for a BETT award.Take a sample test now and find out why.
Our online progress tests are ideal for helping you track your students’ progress as they work towards linear assessment at Key Stage 4.
You can access hundreds of new GCSE-style questions, written by AQA subject experts, to challenge and measure your students’ learning. Use ready-made tests or create your own from the searchable question bank. Then, use the reports and easily identify students’ strengths and weaknesses. It even presents a summary of ‘next steps’ for learning to help you and your students’ keep on track.
Why use online progress tests?
- Regular progress testing to support linear qualifications.
- Give students instant feedback and ‘next steps’ to encourage independent learning.
- Save time with auto-marking to put back into your planning and teaching.
- Get gap analyses with comprehensive individual and class reports.
- Synchronise data with your school SIMS.
- Use for homework, topic tests and progress monitoring.
- Easy access at home and school.
Take a sample test and find out more about online progress tests today
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information