We present and speak at educational conferences and exhibitions around the country, where you can:
- find out about our services, products and the latest developments in our qualifications
- take away useful free publications and resources
- meet qualification specialists and AQA examiners.
PiXL English Conference
Tuesday 23 January 2018, London
The PiXl English Conference aims to inspire and challenge. In January 2018 the event will cover the general themes of the importance of leadership and the problem of student knowledge and independence, as well as multiple breakout sessions including:
- raising achievement and aspiration in English
- PiXL Think – the Thinking Hard strategy
- how to engage students in 19th century texts.
Come and talk to our subject experts and pick up free resources at the AQA stand.
Strictly RE (NATRE) 2018
Saturday 27 January 2018, London
Strictly RE is a key date in the diary for the religious education community, designed to inspire primary and secondary teachers alike through an intensive day of practical, classroom-focused CPD. Join teachers from around the country to share ideas, attend interactive seminars, and get practical support.
We’ll be hosting a panel session on the day – see the NATRE website for the full programme.
PiXL Computer Science Conference
Monday 29 January 2018, London
The PiXL Computer Science conference is aimed at heads of department and teachers of both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. Come and see us at our stand, talk to our subject experts, and pick up some free resources.
The 2018 Creative Education Conference
1 February 2018, Manchester
The Creative Education Conference will return in 2018, bringing together leaders from schools, colleges, universities and industry.
Hosted by AQA, this event will:
- inform the design of creative qualifications and how they are taught
- discuss the latest views on the arts from leading thinkers from education and industry
- inspire innovation and forge links with other schools and colleges, higher education and the creative sector.