Verification of certificates
We can verify certificates issued by our board and our predecessor boards to employers and universities.
We only accept verification requests from universities or verification companies. We are unable to accept verification requests from individuals or other parties.
We charge a fee of £43.00 per application.
How to apply for verification
Please email copies of the following documents to email@example.com, quoting 'verification' in the subject line:
- scanned copy of the original certificate/s
- proof of identity of the certificate owner (see below)
- signed declaration from the certificate owner to adhere to Data Protection regulations, confirming that we can release their results to you
- confirmation of payment/or invoice request
- Proof of organisation ID
Proof of identity
Please provide a copy of one of the following to prove the certificate owner’s identity:
- birth certificate
- valid passport
- valid driving licence.
If the name of the individual is different from the name printed on the certificate, please send evidence of name changes by providing a copy of one of the following:
- marriage certificate (decree absolute if divorced)
- change of name deed (deed poll)
Please provide a copy of one of the following to prove your organisation’s identity:
- send the request from a recognised organisation’s email address
- send the request on a recognised organisation’s headed paper.
The cost for a verification of results check is £43.00 per application. We can invoice your organisation or you can make a BACS (Bankers Automated Clearing Service) payment using the details below. We are sorry we are unable to take payments using your bank details or any other method.
Your bank will need the following information and may charge for this service.
|Sort code:||60 09 50|
|IBAN:||GB18NWBK60095026165570 (for international bank transfers)|
|Bank:||National Westminster Bank plc|
|Branch:||Guildford High Street (A) Branch|
|Bank Address:||51 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3AH|
Processing your application
We will process your request as soon as possible and send a verified of the results to the organisation via email.
Please note that requests can take up to 20 working days to process once we have received all the relevant documents and payment.