To contact us, please email Exams Office Support on email@example.com or call 0844 209 6614.
We will deal with all queries as quickly as possible and prioritise those where a university place depends on the outcome or where we are responsible for the problem. Please contact us as quickly as possible to enable us to meet the strict deadlines.
On results day
- Please check updates on exams administration and on e-AQA for messages about issues affecting multiple schools/colleges.
- Late awards can be made via electronic data interchange (EDI) or by completing the form on e-AQA - see late awards.
- For missing or incomplete results (or an X result for a student when you are not aware of a reason), please email Exams Office Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0844 209 6614.
Please provide the following information when contacting us about missing or incomplete results:
School/college contact details
- centre name
- centre number
- telephone number
- email address
- qualification level eg A-level, GCSE, ELC
- subject name and code
- component name and code
Nature of enquiry and student details
- missing or incomplete result
- candidate name
- candidate number
Please attach copies of any mark/attendance lists or seating plans you may have to help us with your enquiry.
EDI results files
Files containing Unique Candidate Identifier (UCI) numbers that don't match
To correct these you will need to edit the files by:
- making a back-up first
- modifying the UCI number in the file to match the UCI number on your system.
Files containing Unique Learner Number (ULN) errors
- Make a note of the candidate details and the ULN number that is reported in the error message during the import.
- Enter the ULN number against the candidate details in your Management Information System (MIS) and then re-import the results file.
Downloading results information from EDI to print out for your students
You can do this only on the day results are released. Many MIS packages allow schools/colleges to collate results files from all awarding bodies. This allows you to produce a single consolidated candidate statement of provisional results for each student.
Got a question?
For enquiries about results and access to scripts, please see post-results services.