Submit centre mark forms
Guidance for schools and colleges on submitting internally assessed marks using paper-based centre mark forms.
If Centre Marks Submission (e-Subs) or electronic data interchange (EDI) isn’t available for your qualification, you’ll need to submit your marks using paper forms.
Check the series deadlines table on our Submit marks page.
You’ll still need to send us your students’ work. See Send student samples.
2016/17 qualifications with centre mark forms
For 2016/17, we’ll send you centre mark forms for:
- GCSE, AS and A-level Dance
- GCSE Drama and AS & A-level Drama and Theatre Studies (outgoing specifications)
- GCSE Expressive Arts
- GCSE Performing Arts
- GCSE, AS and A-level Physical Education (outgoing specifications).
Approximately three weeks prior to each submission deadline, we’ll send you:
- centre mark forms and pre-addressed envelopes
- sacks and labels for sending samples of work to the moderator (for subjects moderated by post).
- Instructions for submitting coursework marks and samples (paper mark forms)
- Flowchart: Submit marks using paper-based forms
AS Physical Education (new specification)
For the new AS PE linear qualification, you must submit final, centre-assessed marks for the practical performance, analysis and evaluation at least two weeks before your moderator visit. Moderation visits take place between 1 March and 31 May 2017.
How it works
- Download the separate AS PE spreadsheet from the qualifications section of Secure Key Materials (SKM) on e-AQA
- Fill in your internally assessed marks to submit to us and to the moderator, using our AS and A-level PE non-exam assessment guide: moderation
- The moderator will select a single sample of 15 students, which will be for both the practical performance and performance analysis elements. For fewer than 15 students, this will be for all students entered.