Exams officer support
Here exams office staff can find support and guidance including our range of support meetings, events, updates and how to contact us.
How we support exams officers
We provide a range of information and support for exams officers:
- customer service teams 8am–5pm Monday to Friday
- monthly Exams update e-newsletter
- exams officers support Facebook page
- online demonstration videos
- themed timely webinars throughout the year
- free training for newly appointed exams officers (face-to-face)
- e-AQA secure website
- good practice hints and tips.
With changes to exams we're also exploring new and different ways of supporting you, taking into account your comments, preferences and new technologies available to us. If you have any ideas or comments about our support email email@example.com
We run free events throughout the exam cycle. We'll help you with exams administration, give you the latest updates, and answer your questions.
New exams officer training
Training events will be on our courses and events for exams officers booking page.
At these free all-day events we'll help guide you in the important role of exams officer.
- exam cycle – from entries to post-results
- JCQ guides and regulations
- being prepared for a JCQ exam period inspection
- advice and support from an experienced exams officer.
These are timely support sessions on such topics as entries, coursework and results.
You can attend these if you're a new exams officer, or need a quick refresher. Attendees can ask questions during and after the events.
If you can't attend live we host videos on our YouTube channel.
These are online events, so you'll need access to a computer with an internet connection.
You can see the list of themed training events on our courses and events for exams officers booking page.
We're here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 197 7162 (+44 161 696 5995 from outside the UK).