Become an AQA centre
You need to apply for AQA approval before you can offer our qualifications to your students.
Become an exam centre for the first time
If you're becoming an exam centre for the first time, follow the steps below.
- Read and make sure you can comply with all the conditions in the JCQ General Regulations for Approved Centres. Complete the checklist in Appendix B.
- Read and make sure you can comply with all the conditions in the JCQ Instructions for Conducting Examinations
- If you're based outside the UK, read and make sure you can comply with all the conditions in the AQA conditions for approval of overseas centres
- If you’re applying to deliver our Tech-level qualifications, you also need to complete our additional delivery requirements form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. See Tech-level administration for the form and full details on managing these qualifications.
- Email email@example.com to let us know you intend to teach with us.
Become an exam centre with AQA for the first time
If you already offer general qualifications from another JCQ exam board and have a National Centre Number (NCN), email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your centre number and intentions.
The application process can take some time to complete. To get the full benefit of our support and resources, contact us about becoming a centre before you start teaching the course.