As the autumn term gets going, we want to help you make the most of our GCSE Design and Technology resources and events, and help you find what you need on our website.
Planning, teaching and assessment resources
Our GCSE Design and Technology specification has its own online resources area, split into the following three categories:
- Plan – here you’ll find a summary of changes and a webcast from our launch meeting to help you plan the year ahead
- Teach – including textbooks from Hodder and PG Online, plus command words, subject-specific vocabulary, and schemes of work over one year (Year 9) and over two years (Year 10 and 11)
- Assess – use our specimen task to help prepare students for the non-exam assessment (NEA).
Events and continuing professional development (CPD)
A range of CPD courses are available to book now for the autumn term, including:
- GCSE Design and Technology: NEA planning – designed to help you effectively deliver the NEA component
- GCSE Design and Technology: introducing science, maths and the systems approach – designed to help you understand and deliver the new science and maths content.
Browse the full range of courses and events