A-level Biology: Fieldwork / maths skills - RP12 and beyond
To explore how to effectively deliver RP12 in your school grounds or local area or on a field trip, and how to make fieldwork links with other Required Practicals and how to maximise maths skills opportunities.
|Online||20 March 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
BIOABW1 – use this in communications with us.
At this event you will be shown how to:
- design and adapt RP12 activities
- make links to RP7 and RP10
- maximise maths skills opportunities
- cover other spec content through fieldwork
- make synoptic links through fieldwork.
Mark Ward BSc., PhD, PGCE has 25 years teaching experience in the FE sector and for the Field Studies Council. Practical Assessment writer for OCR. BES Education Committee. FSC
Any Biology A-level teacher - especially those with little fieldwork experience.