A-level Biology: Getting started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to delivering AQA A-level Biology to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|Online||28 June 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
BIOAGW1 – use this in communications with us.
- external assessment
- different question types on written papers
- practical requirements and questions
- preparing students for the biology essay
- marking the student essay
- practical endorsement: a brief overview of the Common Assessment Practical Criteria (CPAC) strands
- examples of tracking student progress against the CPAC strands (whole cohort/class teacher/student level).
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA A-level specification for Biology. This course will be particularly suited to NQTs.