A-level Economics: Behavioural economics and financial markets
- The course will focus on the new topics and will be followed by teaching and learning activities.
- The morning session will focus on financial markets and how they affect the economy, monetary policy and the regulation of financial markets.
- The afternoon session will focus on how to incorporate: models of consumer behaviour, behavioural economics and the policy implication of behavioural economics into your teaching.
- The emphasis will be on effective ways of delivering these aspects in the classroom.
- Some activities will also help to develop students' quantitative skills.
|Manchester||9 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|London||20 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
ECOABF1 – use this in communications with us.
This course is aimed at the new A-level Economics specification and will provide an introduction to behavioural economics and financial markets.
All teachers who are teaching the AQA A-level specification for Economics.