A-level Economics: Getting started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to delivering AQA A-level Economics to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|London||2 July 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Manchester||10 September 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
ECOAGF1 – use this in communications with us.
- provide an overview of the new specification content and assessment structure
- consider some of the new topic areas included in the specification
- discuss the planning and delivery of the course
- a look at approaches to co-teaching the AS and A-level
- look at exemplar student responses and other supporting resources