GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practical Course
This course will focus on developing practical skills for the delivery of the Food Preparation and Nutrition Specification. It will cover the teaching of practical skills through a number of practical activities.
|London||31 October 2017||10:15-15:45||£300||Available||Add to basketBook|
FPNGBF2 – use this in communications with us.
This AQA training will:
- Develop personal practical skills through a number of practical activities
- Develop effective approaches to teaching practical lessons
- Explore the function and chemical properties of a number of foods
- Carry out sensory testing and evaluate the results
- All ingredients will be supplied and the cost of these is included in the course fee.
- Please make sure you bring approximately six food storage boxes and carrier bags to take the cooked food with you.
Teachers of the Food Preparation and Nutrition Specification including newly qualified teachers, non-specialists, teachers returning to food teaching, teaching assistants and food technicians.