GCSE Geography: Strategies for success in Paper 3
Understanding the requirements for the Issue Evaluation and Fieldwork components of the new GCSE Geography course. This course will explore / look at the specification requirements and what candidates must do to be successful on Paper 3.
|London||8 March 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Waiting list||Add to waiting listBook|
|Birmingham||13 March 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Waiting list||Add to waiting listBook|
|Manchester||14 March 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|London||15 March 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
GEOGBF1 – use this in communications with us.
- the requirements of the specification relating to Paper 3
- teaching strategies for the Issue Evaluation
- planning for the fieldwork component
- developing the skills requirements within this paper
- assessment of the Issue Evaluation and Fieldwork.
All teachers who are currently teaching the AQA GCSE specification for Geography.