GCSE German: Getting Started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to AQA GCSE German to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|Manchester||9 November 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|York||16 November 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
GERGGF1 – use this in communications with us.
This course will provide:
- a detailed introduction to this new specification
- strategies for teaching the new aspects of the GCSE
- insight into developing skills for speaking and writing
- practical strategies for the classroom
- information about resources and support.
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA GCSE specification for German.