A-level History: NEA Planning
This course will consider how to set up and manage the NEA, from the organisation and teaching of the unit to the internal marking and administration required when submitting work.
|London||4 December 2017||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Manchester||11 December 2017||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
HISABF1 – use this in communications with us.
- examples of marked NEA work with commentary
- a clear explanation of the expectations and requirements of the NEA
- strategies for teaching, with examples of how a variety of schools have approached the task
- clear and actionable recommendations for each of the assessment objectives
- strategies for improving specific performance on the NEA.
Keith Milne is an experienced examiner and trainer and is Principal Moderator and Lead NEA Advisor for AQA.
All teachers of the new A-level History specification.