GCSE History: Getting started
- Structure of the new specification and its requirements
- Structure of the examinations
- Guidance on planning and teaching units
- Looking at resources including schemes of work
- Overview of assessment criteria to include exemplar candidate responses
|Online||8 November 2017||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
HISGGW1 – use this in communications with us.
This course is designed to help those teachers new to delivering AQA GCSE History to understand the specification andassessment requirements.
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA GCSE specification for History. This course will be particularly suited to NQTs.