A-level PE: NEA planning and enhancing exam technique
At this bespoke AQA training, you'll get advice on the requirements for the NEA and support to help effectively prepare your students for the A-level exam structure.
|Birmingham||6 November 2017||10:15-15:45||£260||Waiting list||Add to waiting listBook|
|London||24 January 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Bristol||25 January 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Birmingham||7 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Manchester||8 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
PEDABF1 – use this in communications with us.
- help you understand how to develop students' ability to complete the analysis and evaluation part of the NEA
- help you develop an understanding of the moderation process and expectations on live and audio-video evidence
- support effective preparation for the A-level exam assessment of the new specification
- maximise the opportunity to mark student responses in continuous prose and understand key terminology with a levelled mark scheme
- using sample answers, provide an opportunity to discuss how students can meet AO requirements in their answers.
- All teachers who are either teaching or preparing students for the new A-level PE exam and assessment (June 2018)
- Teachers who require support on how to effectively prepare their students for the first A-level assessment requirement of the new specification