GCSE PE: Prep students for their first assessment in 2018
The course will provide delegates with a detailed overview of the generic demands of both the theoretical and NEA assessment. Teachers will be guided through a thorough overview of the assessment objectives as well as exploring the best ways to present their NEA evidence for moderation purposes.
|London||22 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|London||23 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Manchester||26 February 2018||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
PEDGBF1 – use this in communications with us.
- how lessons can be structured to mimic the demands of the assessment objectives
- using specimen assessment materials to inform teaching
- gathering and recording NEA practical evidence
- the process of moderation
- gathering and assessing NEA Part 3 (analysis and evaluation).
Ross Howitt was lead developer for AQA's GCSE PE specification and currently works as a senior lecturer at Edge Hill University. He is also a Principal Examiner and Lead Moderator and provides consultancy to schools and colleges.
All teachers and/or prospective teachers of AQA GCSE PE.