A-level Physics: Getting started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to delivering AQA A-level Physics to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|Online||5 July 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Online||11 September 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
PHYAGW1 – use this in communications with us.
- overview of the specification and external assessment
- different question types on written papers
- practical requirements and questions
- practical endorsement - brief overview of the Common Assessment Practical Criteria (CPAC) strands
- exemplars of tracking student progress against the CPAC strands (whole cohort/class teacher/student level)
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA A-level specification for Physics. This course will be particularly suited to NQTs.