GCSE Science: Maximising outcomes for Foundation learners
This two hour online course will explore the challenges and opportunities that the foundation learner faces, as they take GCSE Science. Using student exemplars, we will consider strategies that will enable students to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding.
|Online||21 February 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
|Online||14 March 2018||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
SCIGBW1 – use this in communications with us.
- challenges for the foundation learner in KS4 Science
- curriculum options for co-teaching ELC with GCSE Science.
- how assessment can be structured to make it more accessible
- strategies to approaching the terminal papers to maximise performance in the examination
- overcoming common pitfalls using student examples
All teachers of GCSE Science.