GCSE Spanish: Getting Started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to AQA GCSE Spanish to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|Manchester||7 November 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|York||15 November 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
SPAGGF1 – use this in communications with us.
This course will provide:
- a detailed introduction to the new specification
- strategies for teaching the new aspects of this GCSE
- guidance on skills development for speaking and writing
- practical strategies for the classroom
- information about resources and support.
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA GCSE Spanish specification.