English e-Library: our anthologies online
The e-Library holds online versions of our printed anthologies for GCSE, AS and A-level English specifications.
If you already have an access code you can log in to the English e-Library. Otherwise, see 'How to get access' below.
What is it?
The e-Library is not just text on a screen – you can use it like a real document, adding your own highlights, comments, links, video and audio for your students to explore.
It gives you a whole host of ways to plan your students’ journey through the set texts and bring the texts to life. You can use it to deliver your front-of-class lessons, and give students access so you can set homework and encourage independent learning.
Our English e-Library is a joint development with Cambridge University Press.
Get an access code
- The English e-Library is powered by Cambridge Elevate. Does your school or college already have access to Elevate?
- If no, your school or college needs to nominate an administrator (lead user) in your English department who will be your English e-Library administrator, by filling in the administrator (lead user) nomination form. They don't need specific IT skills, but they must be there to support your department in accessing the English e-Library.
- If yes, you'll already have an administrator (lead user). Call our subject team on 0161 953 7504, or email English-GCE@aqa.org.uk or English-GCSE@aqa.org.uk
- After you complete the form, Cambridge will send your administrator (lead user) their login details within 10 working days. The email will come from PTAS (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your administrator (lead user) can then set up an access code for each English teacher in the school or college.
- Administrators (lead users): there's a user guide inside the English e-Library itself, and a link to technical support.
Each English teacher can then set up access for each of their students.
- English e-Library: the first things you need to know
- Macbeth: teaching & learning on the English e-Library
- Developing student autonomy via the English e-Library
- Poster: Jekyll and Hyde – Mortify curiosity
- Poster: Jekyll and Hyde – Good and evil
- Poster: Jekyll and Hyde – There comes an end
- Poster: Jekyll and Hyde – Duality of man
- Poster: Keats – La Belle Dame
- Poster: Keats – Isabella
- Poster: Keats – Lamia
- Poster: Macbeth – Something wicked
- Poster: Macbeth – Let not light
- Poster: Macbeth – Full of scorpions
- Poster: Macbeth – Things bad begun
- Poster: Romeo and Juliet – My only love
- Poster: Romeo and Juliet – Soul of lead
- Poster: Romeo and Juliet – Violent delights
- Poster: Romeo and Juliet – He jests