Preparing for results: June 2015 webinar
Our webinar gave an overview of all things results-related for our current GCSE and A-level specifications. In the hour’s session, we covered:
- feedback from examiners and moderators
- how to use the component marks report
- the Uniform Mark Scale (UMS) system and how ‘capping’ works
- Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA), our free results analysis tool
- our post-results services.
We’ve shared the presentation and a recording of the session with you below, so you can watch it in your own time.
Watch the webinar
Useful links for results information
- Enhanced results analysis
- Conversion of raw marks to UMS marks
- Grade boundaries
- Exams office support
- Frequently asked questions: GCSE and A-level results webinar