Specifications that use this resource:
- Tech-level IT: Networking TVQ01011; TVQ01014
- Tech-level IT: Cyber Security TVQ01010; TVQ01009
- Tech-level IT: User support TVQ01012; TVQ01014
- Tech-level Engineering: Mechatronics TVQ01016; TVQ01019
- Tech-level Business: Marketing TVQ01020; TVQ01021
- Tech-level IT: Programming TVQ01013; TVQ01015
- Tech-level Engineering: Design TVQ01018; TVQ01019
- Tech-level Video Games TVQ01022; TVQ01023; TVQ01024; TVQ01025
Information for exams officers who are managing Tech-level qualifications.
Please note: you no longer need to use Gateway to process Applied Generals qualifications. You can now process these through e-AQA, as per our other general qualifications.
These centre guides have all the information you'll need to manage your qualifications:
- Tech-level centre administrative procedures
- Tech-level guide for assessors and internal quality assurers (IQAs)
Apply to become an approved centre
You need to be an approved centre to enter students for our qualifications. Make sure you become an approved centre before you start teaching a course.
Fees, invoices and how to pay
You'll need to pay registration fees for our Tech-level qualifications. If you're a private, independent or non-UK centre, you'll also need to pay an application fee. More information is available on the fees page.
You must pay either by BACS (bank transfer) or by cheque, at the same time that the application is returned to us. Read our invoices and how to pay policy to find out more.
You can register students, make entries and manage results online via the Vocational Gateway. You need to log in to this service – you'll automatically receive your username and password when your centre has registered to run our Tech-level qualifications.
- Vocational Gateway user guide for Tech-levels
- Entry codes book – includes all the entry codes, information and restrictions
- Log in to the Vocational Gateway
- January and June 2018 exam dates
- JCQ Instructions for conducting exams within your school or college
- Apply to conduct our technical and vocational exams at an alternative site
- Register all learners on Gateway by 31 October 2017
- Submit internal assignments results by 15 May 2018
Other key dates for Tech-levels (including exams & external assignments) are available on key dates
Help and contacts
For all administration queries, call the team on 0800 085 0391 or email email@example.com