Communication and Culture (2625)
A-level Communication and Culture 2625 replaces Communication Studies. Now there is an emphasis on the cultural aspects of communication whilst retaining a strong continuity between the two specifications.
Students investigate their own cultural environment and then consider forms of communication and interpretation within and between cultures.
This specification also includes:
- strong contemporary orientation
- transferable academic, work-related and personal development skills
- creative and stimulating case study work
- opportunities for independent and autonomous study as well as teacher-led case studies.
This specification is particularly suitable for 16-18 year olds and provides them with many opportunities to relate their own life experiences to contemporary academic debates. It is also excellent preparation for further study.
The last January exams for AS and A2 were in January 2013.
The exams are now only in June due to Changes to A-levels.
- Last date by which January 2013 certificates will be issued
Start time: 13:30
Duration: 2h 00m
Exam for A-level Communication And Culture Unit 3 summer 2013 series
- Last date for January 2013 exam scripts to support teaching and learning to arrive in schools/colleges (Access to Scripts service)
Codes and references
|Specification title||Communication and Culture|
|Certification code||1626 AS