Teaching and learning resources
Resources to support your teaching
Three textbooks supporting our GCSE Computer Science qualification are now available:
- GCSE Computer Science for the AQA Specification
Author: Susan Robson
Publisher: Susan Robson on lulu.com
- AQA GCSE Computer Science Student's Book
Author: Steve Cushing
- AQA GCSE Computer Science
Author: Alison Page
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Our GCSE Computer Science course is supported by Microsoft and aligned with the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA).
- Computer club for girls
- Computing at school
- e-skills uk
- Raspberry Pi
- Teach ICT
- Teachers Media
- Computer Science Online
- Computer Science for Women
- Academic Earth - free online lectures and courses for Computer Science
- Computing Academy - textbooks and resources, including a GCSE Computer Science eBook
- KS3 resources (National STEM Centre)
- KS4 resources (National STEM Centre)
These videos created by teachers, students and professionals are provided as resources and are not endorsed by AQA. They are examples of some of the work being done in Computer Science from all around the world.
If you have any useful resources that you would like to share please get in touch with the Computer Science subject team.
PDFs open in a new window.