Our Counselling qualifications have been established for over 10 years and are:
- available from Level 2 to Level 6
- accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
- mapped to the Skills for Health National Occupational Standards (NOS) for counselling and the NHS Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF).
Our Counselling qualifications help students work towards:
- BACP Counsellor Accreditation or membership of a professional body
- Higher Education Awards
Our courses help:
- attract adults back into learning
- give adults useful skills for personal or professional benefit
- improve skills of people already working in an advisory or caring role
- colleges meet government targets on adult participation.
Our Counselling Qualifications leaflet provides more information about the different levels we offer.