Creative Writing (2750)
AQA's A-level Creative Writing is available for first teaching from September 2013.
Creative writing is a distinct discipline in higher education. It encourages the development of skills that are essential for further study and a range of professional careers. This A-level enables aspiring writers to start on the path to professional practice and is equally useful for anyone interested in improving their creative and critical thinking and communication skills.
Introducing students to creative writing, the specification will:
- help them access their intended career
- improve their ability to write for a range of audiences
- develop key skills that can be applied in the real world
- complement, rather than replicate, the study of English Language/Literature.
Specimen materials will be available shortly. To receive updates, please register your details
Apply now to mark or moderate 2015 GCSE
and A-level exams
Let us know you're teaching our specifications to receive a range of resources and support.Sign up to teach
- Last date to receive priority copies of scripts to decide on an enquiry about results for May/June 2015
- Last date to apply for transfer of credit (coupled modular GCE AS awards only) between awarding bodies for May/June 2016
- Last date to send coursework approval forms to the coursework adviser for May/June 2016 History HIS4X
Codes and references
|Qualification type||AS and A-level|
|Specification title||Creative Writing|