Why choose this specification?
The GCSE Hebrew specification includes:
- the opportunity to develop language skills in a variety of contexts
- choice of contexts and purposes in Writing and Speaking units
- assessments in Listening and Reading carrying forward the structure of the existing specification which offers continuity for teachers
- removal of tiering in Writing and Speaking which offers students of every level the chance to do the best they can
- progressing students from Key Stage 3 study towards preparation for further study, eg GCSE to AS and AS to A2.