Our Leisure and Tourism specification provides students with a sound knowledge and understanding of the leisure and tourism industry.
By providing an engaging insight into the industry through a combination of flexible subject content and case studies, this specification will appeal to young people wishing to pursue
- either vocational options in the industry
- or further education in the subject, or related subjects.
With a choice of real world case studies to choose from, this specification gives students the opportunity to apply their knowledge of the subject to:
- leisure and tourism facilities and organisations
- leisure provision in an area
- visitor attractions and destinations.