Teaching and learning resources
To save you time and effort, use our resources to help you plan lessons/coursework and give you insights into marking and assessment.
These resources are designed to help teachers plan, deliver and assess this course. These resources will help you plan and teach GCSE Religious Studies B.
PDFs open in a new window.
- Newsletter: Unit 05 - St Mark's Gospel (354.2 KB)
- Newsletter: Unit 04 - Roman Catholicism: Issue 2 (April 2009) (366.9 KB)
- Newsletter: Unit 04 - Religious Philosophy: Issue 2 (April 2009) (309.0 KB)
- Newsletter: Approaches to arranging a visit to places of worship: Issue 2 (April 2009) (167.1 KB)
- Newsletter - Autumn 2014 (345.5 KB)