Our suite of qualifications gives your students the opportunity to gain essential skills to prepare for their future, no matter what their background, ability or motivation. Every teacher should feel equally inspired to engage, stimulate creativity and develop their students at every level. Our specifications and assessment do just that:
- we continually talk to teachers to ensure we give them the right support and help they need
- our qualifications have been designed with teachers' input to push students to attain their best possible results
- a full range of support is available, including subject advisers, resource banks and teacher standardisation to ensure you get the most out of your students.
Have you considered working with The Ideas Foundation or Young Enterprise to help your students bring to life their enterprise project?
Why not find out more about how partnering with these charities can support you and your students to do this. Both programmes have been mapped to our enterprise qualifications and will give you some great ideas and resources to enable your students to develop their enterprise capabilities.
We also offer a scheme for recording achievement, the Unit Award Scheme (UAS). Established in 1984, UAS recognises the progress and attainment of students through their completion of short units of work. Its flexibility means it can be used in many different educational settings, eg to accredit non-formal learning which would otherwise go unrecognised. UAS can also be used alongside our ELC and PSE qualifications – it can be used as a stepping stone to achieving these, or to accredit units completed by students where they do not manage to complete enough to gain the full qualification. Further details of the scheme and the registration process can be found on our webpages.
- Personal and Social Education (5800)
QCF Award and Certificate
- Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in Enterprise and Employability: Short Course (4805)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in Preparation for Working Life: Short Course (4800)
- Level 1/2 Certificate in Enterprise and Employability: Full Course (4806)
- Level 1/2 Certificate in Preparation for Working Life: Full Course (4801)
- Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise, Employability and Personal Finance (2805)