2021 exam changes
Support for students
Need support? Talk to someone
Each of us responds differently to change, which includes changes in assessments and exams. If you’re feeling anxious or stressed, there’s lots of free information and support if you need it.
- We’ve published information about how fees are being used this summer
- Creating a range of evidence for your subject – videos and written guidance now available
- Grade exemplifications now available in Get ready for grading – our comprehensive support programme for teachers
- Assessment materials for summer 2021 available in Centre Services and Secure Key Materials
- Ofqual guidance now available to help teachers make objective judgements
- Schools should keep students' work to support quality assurance processes and appeals
Connect with us
Exams officers can contact our customer services team by:
+44 161 696 5995 outside the UK
Our opening hours are:
8am–5pm Monday to Friday
Parents and students should contact their school or college in the first instance.