AQA shares its expertise in assessment and qualifications policy by responding to consultations from the Department for Education (DfE), our regulator Ofqual and other education agencies and think tanks. Here are some of our responses to consultations:
- August: The assessment and awarding of Vocational, Technical and other General Qualifications in 2020 to 2021 (Ofqual)
- July: Proposed changes to the assessment of GCSEs, AS and A-levels in Autumn 2021 (Ofqual)
- May: Exceptional arrangements for exam grading and assessment (Ofqual)
- May: Additional GCSE, AS and A-level exam series in Autumn 2020 (Ofqual)
- April: Exceptional arrangements for exam grading and assessment (Ofqual)
- March: Guidance on malpractice and maladministration (Ofqual)
- November: Awarding organisation controls for centre assessments (Ofqual)
- November: Amending the Taking Action Regulatory Policy (Ofqual)
- November: Regulating performance table regulations (Ofqual)
- October: Changes to the Condition of Recognition (Ofqual)
- May: Moderation and verification of centre assessed judgements (Ofqual)
- February: Implementation of T level programmes and the wider reformed technical education system (DfE).
- December: Revised assessment arrangements for GCSE Computer Science (Ofqual).
- November: Our responses to DfE’s consultation and Ofqual’s consultation on reforming Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths.
- March: Marking reviews, appeals, grade boundaries and Code of Practice (Ofqual)
- September: Subject content for a wide range of reformed subjects (DfE).
- September: Developing new GCSEs, AS and A-levels for first teaching in 2017 – Part 1 (Ofqual).
- January: Assessing practical work in GCSE science (Ofqual).