The 2020 Association for Science Education Conference (ASE)
We attended the Annual Science Education Conference (ASE) 2020 where we presented a number of AQA led sessions that can support your teaching. If you missed out you can download the presentations below:
- GCSE Science 2019 – key messages to support development
- ‘Gender in GCSE science’ research
- Focus on AO2
- Support for your first years in teaching
- A-level student performance in practical work related items
- Why questions are not graded 1–9
- GCSE science networking hubs
- Top 10 questions people ask us.
New assessment training packs
We’ve created five self-guided, modular training packs that will help you bring out the best in your students. The packs give you the opportunity to upskill your science department and gain an in-depth understanding of our GCSE assessments.
Previous ASE conferences
Sign up today for the latest science news from AQA, including updates on the ASE conference.