Become an examiner or moderator
Join the thousands of people we work with to deliver our qualifications. To apply you’ll need:
- at least three full terms of teaching or examining experience gained within the last three years
- details of a referee from the centre where you taught or examined for three full terms
- academic qualifications such as a degree, teaching qualification, or equivalent in your chosen subject(s)
- access to a private PC or laptop (your Windows machine must have a firewall and antivirus enabled)
- Windows 8 or later installed on your device (we only support Windows PCs)
- broadband access in your home
- a UK bank account
- UK or EEA residency
For data security reasons, we can only accept applications from EEA
countries (EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and countries that the European Commission has decided have an adequate level of protection for personal data.
Before you start
Please note that you can't save your application so please complete it in one sitting. Make sure that you have all of the information you need prior to starting your application (eg details of your referee).
Do not complete this form if you have examined or moderated with us, or submitted an application, in the last five years. If you have any questions, or wish to amend details on a previous application, please contact us.