2019/20 record forms
All record forms are available through this page, including centre declaration sheets and candidate record forms.
Forms are published approximately two years before the year of assessment. These forms can also be accessed through the assessment resource section of the relevant subject page.
Select a qualification:
- AQA Bacc
- AQA Certificate (all levels)
- AS and A-level
- Functional Skills
- Technical Award
Centre declaration sheets
Centre declaration sheets are for schools/colleges to:
- authenticate students' internally-assessed work
- confirm the internal standardisation of marking.
Candidate record forms
Candidate record forms are for:
- students and teachers to authenticate the work
- teachers to record their assessments and supporting information.