Submit centre mark forms/PE spreadsheets
Guidance for schools and colleges on submitting centre-assessed marks using paper-based centre mark forms/spreadsheets.
If Centre Marks Submission (e-Subs) or electronic data interchange (EDI) isn’t available for your qualification, you’ll need to submit your marks using paper forms.
Check the series deadlines table on our Submit marks page.
You’ll still need to send us your students’ work. See Send student samples.
2017/18 qualifications with centre mark forms
- AS and A-level Dance (outgoing specification)
- AS & A-level Drama and Theatre Studies (outgoing specification)
- AS and A-level Physical Education (outgoing specification)
Approximately three weeks prior to each submission deadline, we’ll send you:
- centre mark forms and pre-addressed envelopes
- sacks and labels for sending samples of work to the moderator (for subjects moderated by post).
- Instructions for submitting coursework marks and samples (paper mark forms)
- Flowchart: Submit marks using paper-based forms
Physical Education (new specifications)
For the new linear GCSE, AS and A-level PE specifications, you must submit final, centre-assessed marks for the practical performance, and analysis and evaluation at least two weeks before your moderator visit. Moderation visits take place between 1 March and 31 May 2018.
How it works
- Download the appropriate PE spreadsheet from the qualifications section of Secure Key Materials (SKM) on e-AQA
- Fill in your centre-assessed marks to submit to us and to the moderator, using our non-exam assessment moderation guide
- The moderator will select a single sample of students for each qualification, which will be for both the practical performance and performance analysis elements.