Submit PE spreadsheets
Guidance for schools and colleges on submitting centre-assessed marks using PE spreadsheets.
You cannot use Centre Mark Submissions (e-Subs) or electronic data interchange (EDI) for GCSE, As and A-level Physical Education. You'll need to submit your marks using the spreadsheets available on Secure Key Materials (SKM).
How it works
- Download the appropriate PE spreadsheet from the qualifications section of Secure Key Materials (SKM) on e-AQA
- Fill in your centre-assessed marks to submit to us and to the moderator, using our non-exam assessment moderation guide
- You must submit final, centre-assessed marks for the practical performance, and analysis and evaluation, at least two weeks before your moderator visit.
- The moderator will select a single sample of students for each qualification, which will be for both the practical performance and performance analysis elements.
- Moderation visits take place between 1 March and 31 May 2019.