Assessment Reviewers - GCSE and A-level Media
Ready to put your subject expertise to work? Want to develop yourself in a new area of education?
We have Assessment Reviewer vacancies for our GCSE and A-level Media and specifications.
An Assessment Reviewer is responsible for checking specific types or specific aspects of questions/groups of questions, supporting marking instructions and accompanying content or assessment objectives.
- Proven subject matter expertise and an understanding of what students want and need.
- Able to concisely communicate constructive changes and suggestions for improvements.
- Knowledge of assessment principles and their application.
- Willingness to learn assessment expertise, regulatory compliance and cultural sensitivities.
- Submit recommendations where revisions should be made and errors corrected.
- Work with colleagues to address suggested amendments.
Complete the application form found at the bottom of this advert, stating clearly the role, (preferred) specification level(s) and application reference code MEDAR21*, and send this to email@example.com.
Detailed information about the role and being a Senior Associate can be found in the recruitment pack linked below.
The closing date for this vacancy is 20 January 2022
*If applying for more than one of the A-level or GCSE Media senior vacancies currently being advertised, please note that you need only submit one application form but should state all the roles (including spec level/s and application reference codes) that you want to apply for. You should ensure the information and details you provide in your application reflects your suitability for the role(s) you are applying for.