A-level French, German and Spanish paper 3 speaking IRP approval form

Monday 25 Jun 2018

From 2019, you’ll need to submit an approval form to your non-exam assessment (NEA) adviser if you are seeking guidance on the individual research project (IRP).

The forms can be found on our AS and A-level 2018/19 record forms page.