Centre level standardisation and moderation: Summer 2021
Feel confident that they have the knowledge and rigour to optimise accuracy, consistency and objectivity.
Increase their effectiveness efficiency and resilience when conducting internal standardisation and moderation.
Understand best practice in a number of different scenarios and apply if appropriate, including collaborating beyond your centre.
|eLearning||7 May 2021 to
23 July 2021
AQAXEO1 – use this in communications with us.
- understand why internal standardisation and moderation is important for Summer 2021
- feel confident that you have the knowledge to be accurate and consistent in your marking and grading
- understand how to mark and grade objectively including tips on how to manage unconscious bias
- understand how to plan for and apply best practice in internal standardisation and moderation
- identify support and guidance for standardisation and moderation at centre level and beyond.
All teachers including senior leaders affected by Summer 2021 assessment changes.