GCSE English Curriculum Conversations and Diversity Part 2- creating inclusivity when teaching ‘An Inspector Calls’
- To take time to consider why considering diversity and inclusion is one of the most important conversations teachers and leaders of English should be having.
- To provide a blueprint for designing an inclusive curriculum around 'An Inspector Calls' to enhance the study of this text at GCSE.
- To look at a case study of this approach.
- To have the opportunity to network and consider appropriate text choices for your own context to complement your school's vision and values.
- To inspire and empower teachers to be able to articulate a clear rationale for curriculum design.
|Online||20 September 2022||16:00-17:30||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||28 September 2022||16:00-17:30||£0||Available||Book|
|Online||10 October 2022||16:00-17:30||£0||Available||Book|
ENGGDW2 – use this in communications with us.
- Opening conversations about curriculum design when teaching "An Inspector Calls".
- Exploring practical ways of creating an inclusive curriculum for a current GCSE text.
- To share and signpost a range of relevant resources and further support in curriculum conversations about diversity.
This event is aimed at GCSE teachers.