A-level Design and Technology Fashion and Textiles: Getting started 2019
- Provide a detailed overview of the specification content and structure.
- Explore strategies for successful planning and delivery.
- Examine student responses to gain a greater understanding of the assessment requirements.
- Explain and discuss the requirements of Non-Examined Assessment (NEA).
- Opportunity to share best practice.
|London||12 September 2019||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Book|
FATAGF1 – use this in communications with us.
This course is designed to help teachers familiarise themselves with delivering the AQA A-level Design and Technology Fashion and Textiles specification and its assessment requirements, including NEA.
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA A-level Design and Technology Fashion and Textiles specification.