GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition: NEA Planning 2020
This free of charge event is aimed at teachers who will be delivering the Non-Examined Assessment of the GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition in 2019/20.
|Online||4 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||10 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||12 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
FPNGBW5 – use this in communications with us.
This course will cover the following aspects of two non-examined tasks: Food Investigation and Food Preparation. The course content will look at:
· Expectations and planning of NEA for an altered specification 2020-2021.
· Reflections of NEA2 in previous years.
· Successful delivery of NEA to learners.
· Teaching and learning strategies for the successful delivery of NEA to all learners.
· Disseminating the marking criteria. Assessment of work against the marking criteria.
· Modelling good practice and sharing examples of NEA.
· Future NEA. Reverting back to the full specification.
Teachers who will be delivering the Non-Examined Assessment in 2020/21.