GCSE History: Feedback on the 2019 exams (Paper 2)
This AQA training event will provide feedback on Paper 2 from the 2019 GCSE History specification. Our trainer will use a selection of student examplar work to give you feedback on student performance and highlight common areas in which students did well and less well.
|Online||4 November 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||7 November 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||12 November 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||14 November 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Book|
HISGFW4 – use this in communications with us.
This training session will holistically:
- provide feedback on the summer 2019 examinations for the GCSE specification.
- examine a selection of student responses at different levels that demonstrated the most important features of cohort performance
- discuss how students can better meet assessment objective requirements in their answers
- consider the implications for teaching and learning.
* Please familiarise yourself with the examiner's report which can be found on e-AQA
All teachers of GCSE History.