A-level Maths: Feedback on the 2019 exams
This AQA training event will provide feedback on the exam papers from the 2019 A-level Maths specification. Our trainer will use a selection of exemplar work to give you feedback on student performance and highlight common areas in which students did well and less well.
|Online||11 November 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Book|
|Online||4 December 2019||16:00-18:00||£110||Available||Book|
MATAFW1 – use this in communications with us.
• provide feedback on the summer 2019 examinations for the A-level Maths specification
• examine a selection of student responses at different levels that demonstrated the most important features of cohort performance
• discuss how students can better meet assessment objective requirements in their answers
• consider the implications for teaching and learning
* Please familiarise yourself with the examiner's report which can be found on e-AQA
All teachers of A-level Maths specification.